
Photo By: Callie Hyman
For the month of January, our Photo II class was assigned a project to take pictures in which we felt reflected winter. The first thing I thought about was Christmas. I found some Christmas lights still up (as it was way past the Christmas season) downtown at the Meeker Mansion. I thought a close up of the lights would be cool looking, and this is what I got. I like the overall outcome, and I especially like how the red building in the back makes the branches of the tree and the lights stand out.
3 comments:
This is a very cool picture. I like the color usage and how the lights are visible. Overall nice picture.
i like this shot i also like the red in the background and how it makes the branches and lights stand out i also like how there is just one lonely strand and not a whole thing of them.
I like this shot a lot. I think the red in the background goes very nice with the strand of lights and the branch. I like how the red isn't just horizontal, its a little tilted which looks very nice. I think this is a very good photo and i think it was a great job capturing the winter feel.
Drew - SPHS
Post a Comment