
Photo by: Dillon W.
I was at my friend’s house when it snowed and I was stuck there. So we went out side to play with in the snow and he asked if I wanted to take a swim. So thought it would turn out to be a pretty good picture.
I was at my friend’s house when it snowed and I was stuck there. So we went out side to play with in the snow and he asked if I wanted to take a swim. So thought it would turn out to be a pretty good picture.
5 comments:
I really hope you didn't go swimming in this! But this is a very nice picture. It is so peaceful and serene. It looks freezing though...I'm not sure it has ever been that cold in Alabama!! The reflection on the water is beautiful and the composition is effective. That fence is kind of annoying though. Its like invading nature or something. And it is sort of dark for me, but that could just be because of the time of day. I bet a sunset reflecting on the water in that setting would be gorgeous! But the colors all work together nicely. good job :)
m.c.sphs
Nice composition. I like the sky and the water. The only thing I don't like is the fence; it takes away from everything being natural. You can't really control that though. Overall, a very chilly photo.
'ello there. Really liked your picture. I must give you your props on the color scheme, to begin with. The picture's definite contrast is really good and best seen in the water. I thought that the best and coolest part of your picture was the sky and the edge of the water. The way the sky/cloud's outline reflect the edge of the water is cool. Composition wise, it's good but the way that the horizon is at angle and not straight is a bit distracting. Overall, good picture.-RC, SPHS
I think this picture is so cool! I like how everything is so calm and it seems as if its a quiet winter wonderland. It doesn't even look like a pool! More like a pond! I also like the light reflection in the water, it really adds to the picture.
AG SPHS
I really like this photo. I love how the water looks and how the snow bank around the edge surrounds it. I also like the fence that surround the yard as well. But, my favorite part of this picture is how the tree line on the right leads back to that house way in the back almost out of focus and view. Plus the scenery is so nice. It really gives you that great winter feeling that I love. The only think I would to do to change it would be to edit it to look a little less bland. All the white gives it a it of a one dimensional look to it. Other than that though, super picture. MFS from SPHS.
Post a Comment