Photo by Erin Craven
I took this picture in downtown Puyallup. I wanted to see what kind of effects I could get with different shutter speeds. I like how this turned out because it shows the solitude of the tracks as well as the life and movement around it. I also like the symmetry in this photo. It was my first time taking night pictures, so let me know if you have any suggestions.
5 comments:
Cool picture! You did good job with the shutter speed. I really like how you can see the effect of the tracks and everything is so sharp and focuses. I am going to take picture of night and after watching your picture I start getting some ideas.
Oh I love this. Nice work
This picture is very interesting. I t isn’t something that I would have thought as such an interesting photograph. Great job with the shutter speed! The visual impact of this picture is great; it really strikes me and leads my eye right up and down the picture. Keep up the good work.
I really like this photo. The shutter speed and the timing of the car is perfect. I also love how it is peaceful at the train station yet it is busy on the road. Great photo.
Cory L-PHS
I really like the waviness of the carlights. Also all the street lights look really nice. And also the 2 red lights at the end look really cool.
Post a Comment