Friday, March 23, 2007

Just Believe

Photo by: Jessica Miller, 5th Period

I took this picture for the winter theme assignment of my friends little cousin. It was on a snowy day and she just got done playing in the snow and we made hot chocolate afterwards. The cup was perfect because it says “just believe in Santa” and it was around Christmas time. I like this picture because it reminds me of little kids having fun.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you used no flash, and had whoevers arm in the corner out of there. it would be better.

Anonymous said...

This is a good picture for winter, but the colors a really dull. It would be better if the cup and the shirt were brighter, it would make it seem more like a winter picture, if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss

This picture is so ADORABLE. Yee this small lil girl wit her big cup and them eyes like she's all innocent. mmm hmm. Blurred background so that all attention is on her. Yes Maim you're doin it.

Terrific Job -Kia

Anonymous said...

This picture would be way cuter if you hadn't used a flash and if you'd cropped it so that the other person's arm wasn't there.

-Julia V.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo but the flash glare on the cup could have been fixed. If you where using the flash mount you can angle the flash up so there is a minimal glare

Anonymous said...

Oh No! you used flash!I would have loved this picture if you hadnt used the flash.Also there is someone elses arm of something which you couldve cropped out.
Good try though.

Samantha F.

Anonymous said...

So you already know about the flash and the arm in the background, and the chair is also a little distracting. Besides that this photo is adorable, the expression on her face is so cute.
-Cami M.

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty good picture I like the angle. I love the texture on the side of the building. I don’t like how white the sky is though.