Photo by: Dorian M.
My focus for this picture was all about lighting. To get my required lighting I set-up a mini studio, using butcher paper and a shop light. This is one of more favorite pictures, though it is a bit on the blurry side unfortunately. I did some editing in Photoshop with levels and tried to make the colors more vibrant, largely a fail in what I was looking for, but still decent I think.

3 comments:
This is a beautiful picture and the colors are very vibrant. I love how the white on the petals really pops out and and the darker parts around the photo makes the focus stand out.
FO-SPHS
I really like this photo!! You captured the flower in just the right amount of lighting, making it bright, vibrant, and utterly beautiful. I also like the sort of airbrushed look to it. You have to look twice to make sure it is actually a photograph and not a painting. Again, I really love this picture. It was captivating and uniquely its own. Good Job!!
-JBW ; SPHS
This is a beautiful picture, i really like it. The way the flower is captured creates such a great lighting. The contrast with the black background makes the colors of the flower more vibrant and clear. This looks like it could almost be a painting. The different textures on the flower are really noticeable as well by the way the light hits it.
E.A. - OHS
Post a Comment