Photo by: Elizabeth M.
I took this photograph for my night assignment. I like this picture because of the reflection from the puddle. It was difficult at first to figure out the best lighting and angle for this shot so I could see the reflection but in the end I think it turned out great.

8 comments:
I really like how the focus is just on the one object, and how it’s contrasted against the black background. I also really like the reflection of the stairs in the puddle. I think it adds a little more interest. Great picture.
MF-PHS
I like how the staircase reflects off of the puddle. Single center of interest is being used. Everything is dark except for the staircase so the lighting is used very well. This reflects a mood of loneliness.
The lighting is good especially on the staircase. The reflection is also a cool aspect and makes the photo more interesting. Night photography can be hard but you did a good job!
EZ-RHS
I like the idea of this photo, but I think you could have added something, or taken the shot closer to make it more interesting.
I think this is a very good picture. I love how the position shows the lone staircase and it really captures a mood. I also love how you captured the reflection in the little bit of water in the photo. This is also a great use of light!
SPHS SF
This is really cool. I like the reflection of the stairs in the water and the lighting is really nice.
SPHS- CS
this is a strange picture...but not in a bad way. it looks like something out of a horror movie since it's so misplaced, especially since the steps don't lead anywhere. i like the reflection that's going on in the puddle. i like it. it's just...strange, though. :)
I love this picture. I like how the staircase is the only thing in the photo. I love the lighting on the staircase. The reflection in the puddle in nice, and i love how everything else in the picture is so dark except for the staircase.
Great Job
SPHS JW
Post a Comment