Photo By: Cameron M
I took this picture for my fall photos while out for a walk. I really liked this picture for many reasons. I liked how everything but a few leaves are blurred out. I also like the colors of fall and how all the leaves just piled up against the curb. I was pretty pleased with this picture and how it turned out.
I took this picture for my fall photos while out for a walk. I really liked this picture for many reasons. I liked how everything but a few leaves are blurred out. I also like the colors of fall and how all the leaves just piled up against the curb. I was pretty pleased with this picture and how it turned out.
3 comments:
Maria...SPHS
I really like your photo. I like the over all look of the image. Your view point is really intresting and the street and the leaves really help to move your eye around the image.
I absolutely love this photo!
I love how the trees are a little blurry and I love how the leaves look like they're leading to something. It looks like a story is being told. This is fantastic!
This photo is really neat. I love the camera angle and the focus on the leaves. The winding road also adds a great touch that moves one's eyes throughout the picture. I wish the mail box in the back ground was blotted out; this takes away from the focus of the picture. I also like the colors, the bright greens and then browns, but the black streak in the middle is very odd. I wish more was done with the lighting. Overall, its a great idea and creative camera angle.
PCSPHS
Post a Comment